Inventory Control Specilist/Shipping Receiving
Contract - Asheville
Control the receiving and distribution of raw materials inventory that is incorporated into the finished goods produced by Co. Process outbound and inbound freight deliveries.
Oversee the storage, accessibility and protection of raw materials strategically categorized by like items. Facilitate the flow of raw materials to distribution/consumption points. Provide communication between Materials Management and Manufacturing Depts.
Job Specification Information:
- Receive raw materials into computerized inventory control system
- Prepare Bills of Lading using computer software; involves populating BOL software with unique contract information
- Process materials distributions to manufacturing dept.
- Process materials rejections and returns to the supply chain
- Maintain lot/bin/rack logistics integrity
- perform lot sampling (Air Force Contracts)
- Conduct scheduled cycle counts
- Distribute, file and maintain shipping documents
- Reconcile freight bills against freight invoices
- Trace and monitor shipments
- Maintain impression stamp library
- Maintain government furnished property area and applicable inventory Control applicable record retention
- Monitor textile raw materials for shelf life expirations
- Will operate Forklift
- Will operate Company truck
- General housekeeping
- All other duties as assigned
At least 3 years relevant work experience
Computer exp. a must with strong Excel exp.
Current Certified Forklift license or must be able to successfully complete training for certification in Forklift.
Hrs. are Monday - Thursday 6:30am-5:00pm
Chrissy or Diane