Your opportunity is here.
Clerical Job Offers
Office Assistant - FILLED
Winston Salem, NC
- Answer incoming calls, and transfer to the appropriate person when necessary.
- Track buses in GPS computer software.
- Deescalate incoming calls from parents and answer questions/concerns in a timely manner.
- Work cohesively with internal team and collaborate.
- Assist in other areas as needed.
Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong computer and typing skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 6:30am-3:30pm with an hour lunch.
Schedule may change to 10:00am-6:30pm when school starts.
What they say about us
The recruiting girls were very nice, especially Miriam. They always have work for you in this agency.
I had a great experience with Carolina Placement Inc. and I was able to get through the application process and was given an assignment within a couple of days. This was my first experience with a temp agency and Ms. Monica and the other staff were very helpful!
They placed me in a good job very quickly and ensured that it would be a good fit.
My husband was out of work for over 3 years and could not find a job anywhere. No one would hire him. Lori and her staff found him job after job. They were all temporary but he took every job they offered him. Eventually they found him a really good permanent job working for the school system.