Your opportunity is here.
Clerical Job Offers
Accounts Receivable – Deductions Analyst provides financial, administrative, and clerical support to the organization. The position is responsible for the day-to-day management of all customer deductions; ensuring the deduction cycle activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collect all information needed to review customer deductions (order amounts, discount rates, etc.)
- Check the data input in the ERP system to ensure accuracy of final invoice.
- Answer questions and handle complaints from customers regarding invoices.
- Scan supporting documentation to ERP system for future needs.
- Submit claims to recoup improper deductions.
- Process deduction reclassifications and write-offs in ERP system.
- Serve as backup for sister plant accounts receivable function.
- Serve as backup for accounts receivable – payment application function.
- Provide support to Controller and VP Finance during annual audits.
- Interact with all aspects of Plant operations—Production, Quality, R&D, Maintenance, Engineering, Logistics, as well as Management and Sales.
Education and Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 1-3 years of accounting work experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Interpersonal skills required to work in a manufacturing team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in IT, including Microsoft Office suite and ERP systems.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm