Your opportunity is here.
Clerical Job Offers
Entry level Admin Assistant position for a leading global manufacturer produces omega-3 for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry.
- Conserve Commercial Team’s time by researching and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquires.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, identifying solutions, maintaining files.
- Assist Commercial Team in completing Supplier Portals when needed.
- Prepare and Ship packages via UPS, FedEx and USPS when necessary.
- Sort and Distribute mail accordingly
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Familiarity working with new systems; tech savvy
- Take and pass drug test and background check
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-1pm
Job type: Temp-Hire
FT $14.00 and PT $13.00
- Creates a warm and welcoming environment
- Enlists support as needed.
- Listens carefully to guests and asks questions to clarify and gather additional information.
- Responds happily to any questions.
- Anticipates guests needs and makes helpful suggestions.
- Uses Celebration Checklist to guide discussion regarding planning a holistic celebration experience.
- Packs fresh orders to go.
- Makes drink orders.
- Takes customer orders.
- Operates the register and handles purchase transactions with cash and credit card transactions.
- Answers phones using good phone etiquette.
- Keeps work area tidy and organized.
- Keeps dining area and outside seating clean and keeps condiments clean and stocked.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service experience strongly preferred
- Ability to be detail oriented, multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read and follow instructions and communicate in English
- Ability to perform the essential functions listed above
10am-6pm, 11am-7pm, and 12pm-8pm